- About Me
- Retail Therapy
- The Edits
- Get the Look
Saturday, February 28, 2015
1. Let me show you how to channel those warm weather vibes with the tropical hues of the MAKE Calypso Palette.
2. I wrote my first-ever tag post, thanks to Sammi over at College Beauty Buff. Find out more about why I started blogging, and how the process works for me.
3. Valentine's Day may have come and gone, but these lip and nail pairings are gorgeous and classic enough to rock any day of the year.
4. Need a new makeup remover? I talk about four of my favorite formulas and when I like to use them.
5. Everything's coming up roses. In the bathtub, anyway.
6. If your skin is going haywire this winter, you need to check out this mask trio from Michael Todd True Organics.
7. If you're a lover of shimmery, metallic eye makeup, you need to see swatches of the new Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshines.
8. I'm totally smitten with L'Occitane, even if it makes my wallet want to cry a little.
9. Tea is an absolute necessity in my life at this time of year, and this flavor is oh-so-delicious.
On a related sidenote, I also want to say, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking time out of your day to visit my little corner of the universe. It really means so much to me to know that there are people out there who are reading all of my ramblings on this stuff I love so much. Every double tap, tweet, or comment is truly treasured, and I don't think I express that often enough. I hope you all are having wonderful weekends, and I can't wait to see what the next month has in store!