- About Me
- Retail Therapy
- The Edits
- Get the Look
Thursday, April 30, 2015
April 2015 Flashback
April was a pretty jam packed month here at Little Blushing Birdie. I filmed the first video tutorial I've done in ages, made a few sizable hauls, and even won a giveaway. I've dished on some of my favorite lipsticks, beauty essentials for surviving a music festival, and what's worth purchasing from one of my favorite drugstore brands. Whether you're new to reading LBB, a loyal regular, or coming back to say hello, here's a quick recap of my favorite posts from the past month!
1. Searching for that perfect your-lips-but-better shade? Check out five of my favorite pinky nude lipsticks.
2. Heading to a music festival this year? Don't start packing until you've read about my my festival essentials! They're also great suggestions for a day at the beach or adventuring outdoors.
3. Invited to a wedding? Going to prom? How about a baby shower? Check out this pretty but subdued formal makeup tutorial.
4. Budget beauty lover? I'm dishing on all things Maybelline.
5. Brows on fleek? This set has got you covered.
6. Unfortunately in life (and in the beauty world) not everyone can be a winner.
7. In need of an amazing Mother's Day gift? Look no further.
8. Apparently luck is on my side, because I won some amazing all-natural beauty products!
9. To the surprise of no one, I did some damage at the drugstore.