Is it just me, or do stores release their holiday goodies earlier and earlier every year? Maybe it seems a little crazy, what with it not even being Halloween yet, but at the same time, we all know that the 3 month stretch leading up to the Holiday season basically flies by. So what does it hurt to start making that wish list early? Or to get a head start on your gift shopping? We're all friends here. You know I won't judge! From skincare, to makeup, to beautiful brushes, the beauty world has really amped things up for the 2015 holiday season, and there are a TON of amazing gift sets to give or to get. To help you narrow down the sea of choices, here are a few of my top picks!
1. Bite Beauty Discovery Set ($55) Lip lovers, rejoice! This set from Bite covers all your bases from matte, to glossy, to priming and softening. You get a mix of full and mini sized lip products all in totally gorgeous, wearable shades, and with kickass formulas to boot. The Agave Lip Mask is my Holy Grail lip balm, and the Luminous Cremé Lipstick has one of the most pigmented, creamy formulas I've tried. And if that's not enough to entice you, the total value of the set is double what you pay for it!
2. Sephora Favorites Superstars ($75) Pardon me for a moment while I freak out about how amazing this year's superstar collection is. Of the 13 products that come in this set I have only ever tried two (Benefit's They're Real! Mascara and Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner) and am a big enough fan of both to totally welcome the repeats. Not only is the value in this set unreal, but the product selection is totally fresh and exciting compared to previous years. A Beauty Blender? A NARS eyeshadow? Yes, yes, and more yes.
3. Fresh Mask Must-Haves ($68) When it comes to pampering rituals, applying a luxurious face mask is probably one of the most universally loved choices. Not only do they feel great, but they also work wonders for your skin by hydrating, soothing or removing impurities. If you've ever been curious about Fresh's line of face masks but weren't sure where to start, this set has got you covered! You get three different formulas to play with as well as their ever popular Sugar Face Polish.
4. Boscia Japanese Cleansing Ritual for Flawless Skin ($45) Boscia was one of the first high-end skincare brands I ever tried, and I still continue to have a ton of love for their products. This set contains their cult-classic MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil, which melts away dirt and makeup without stripping the skin, as well as deluxe samples of their Purifying Cleaning Gel and Exfoliating Peel Gel for extra steps of cleansing and exfoliation. You even get a Konjac Cleansing Sponge, which, if you've never tried one before, will take your cleansing ritual to a whole new level!
5. Amika un.Done Must-Have Spray Set ($50) Just one look at Amika's bright, colorful packaging tells you you're in for a treat with this trio of hair sprays. Not only do all of their products look incredibly fun, they also smell awesome and work great too. This set has everything you need for a hair pick-me-up - a dry shampoo to soak up greasy roots, a dry conditioner to smooth out frizzy ends, and a texturizing spray to add lift and volume! You also save $18 buying these guys as a set versus purchasing them individually, which is always a good thing in my book!
6. NEST Eau de Parfum Collection ($36) And I thought last year's fragrance collection from NEST was good! Not only do you get two more fragrances to try compared to the 2014 version, but this time they're in mini rollerballs instead of dropper bottles, making them extra purse friendly. NEST perfumes are beautifully unique, often with fresh, floral notes, and are long wearing without being overpowering. This set is the perfect way to properly try their range of fragrances before investing in a full sized bottle, or if you frequently like to change things up and don't want to commit to a single scent!
7. 100% Pure Sultry Strawberry Gift Set ($85) Got a green beauty lover in your life? Then this gift set will totally rock their world. You get 8 full sized, 100% natural and cruelty free makeup products and brushes to create a perfectly flushed look. All of 100% Pure's makeup is naturally colored with fruit pigments and have no nasty chemicals or artificial ingredients to irritate your skin. With a value of over $140, this set is as crazy good of a steal as it is healthful for your body!
8. Real Techniques Bold Metals Essentials Set ($69) Real Techniques is one of my favorite affordable brush brands, however, their recently launched luxe line of Bold Metals brushes has definitely got me making googley eyes. I will say that this set is not the greatest deal value-wise. As you're essentially paying full price for the brushes and getting the clutch for free. However, if you're looking to give a beauty lover a wow gift, this set would definitely impress!
9. Tarte Timeless Beauty Essentials ($36) This little set from Tarte is not only adorable, but is also a great value! You get two full-sized products, a gorgeous blush brush, and two awesome deluxe samples for only $36. If you've ever been curious about exploring Tarte as a brand, I think this would be an excellent starting place. Their Amazonian Butter Lipsticks and Amazonian Clay Blushes are definitely to die for!
10. Everyday Glamour Birchbox ($48) Spolier alert, I totally am writing up an in-depth review of this new Limited Edition box, but given its awesomeness I had to include it in this list! As all LE Birchboxes, the presentation and packaging is gorgeous, and the value of what's inside is unreal. It's the perfect way to try out some really luxe, high-end products without totally breaking the bank. I'll be sure to link my review as soon as it's ready!
What holiday gift sets have you most excited this year?
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information regarding my affiliations and disclosures click here.