Friends, there is absolutely no denying that I am the walking definition of a girly girl. I pretty much always prefer to wear dresses, I have more makeup than I can use in a lifetime, and anything that’s pink, polka dotted, or covered in flowers will basically steal my heart. It may be crazy to think that there was once a time in my life that I felt ashamed to be ultra feminine, but some people (some guys, especially) like to associate being a girly girl with being weak, overly dramatic, or vain.
The truth is, I am anything but weak, nor does my liking to wear makeup make me self centered or insecure. I’m proud of my femininity, of my love of all things pretty, and I will never let anyone make me feel ashamed or lesser than because of it. And with that being said, I am incredibly excited to share with you my Ultimate Girly Gift Guide for the holiday season. I’ve compiled a list of some of my most favorite accessories, beauty products, and home decor to inspire your holiday gifting, or even to add to your own wish list!
1. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist // Sephora // $32
Rose scented heaven for giving your skin an anytime pick-me-up.
2. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask // Sephora // $20
My latest lip balm addiction. It smells like strawberry bubblegum and feels incredibly luxurious on your lips.
3. Luxie Complete Rose Gold Complete Brush Set // Nordstrom // $65
While these brushes are a bit of an investment, they’re some of the best ones I own. Not only do they blend makeup beautifully, but they wash and wear incredibly well.
4. Oceania Coconut Milk Bath // Live Botanical // $22
An all-natural bath time treat that legit smells like a lemon meringue pie. Check out the matching body cream for an extra indulgent experience.
5. Nails Inc. Unicorn Polish Duo // Sephora // $15
Channel your inner unicorn vibes with this duo of sparkly, duochromatic polish.
6. Dose of Colors Winter Hues Satin Lipstick Quad // Ulta // $40
My favorite Dose of Colors Lipstick formula in a range of beautiful neutral hues! With a demi-matte finish, rich pigmentation, and a super comfortable feel, its hard to not fall in love (also, that rose gold packaging though).
7. Pixi Skintreats Best of Bright Discovery Set // Target // $22
Gift someone super soft, glowy skin with this trio of Pixi’s best selling skincare. If you’ve never tried the Glow Tonic, it’s kind of amazing.
8. Stila Written in the Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set // Sephora // $25
For the perfect holiday statement eye, this trio of glitter shadows is legit one of the most glamorous makeup products I’ve ever used.
9. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask // Sephora // $45
A splurge-worthy treat for your skin. This sleeping mask smells as delicious as it sounds, and delivers plumped, smoother skin by morning.
10. Winky Lux Kitten Palette // Ulta // $25
After receiving this palette in my November Boxycharm, I was totally blown away by the quality of these shadows for the price. It’s a little more colorful than your typical neutral palette, but still wearable enough for everyday looks.
Fashion & Accessories
1. Cassia Walnut & Vintage Rose Watch // JORD // $199
This wooden watch strikes the perfect balance between dressy and casual. You can also read more about it in my full review.
2. Sugarfix by Baublebar Spike Ear Jackets // Target // $12.99
Channel some rocker-chic vibes with these gold ear jackets.
3. Rifle Paper Co. x Keds Queen Anne Kickstarters // Nordstrom // $60
Quite possibly my favorite shoes ever. Not only are they super comfortable, but the gold foil pattern makes them a bit dressier than your average kicks!
4. David & Young Plaid Triangle Scarf // Nordstrom // $24
When you live in New England, you can never have too many scarves! I love the pop of pink in this neutral plaid pattern. It would go with so many things!
5. LC Lauren Conrad Vine Ring // Kohls // $18
I love all of Lauren Conrad’s dainty jewelry, but this leaf ring is especially pretty. Stack it with other bands or wear it alone!
6. LC Lauren Conrad Crossover Cuff Bracelet // Kohl’s // $14
The textured pattern on this cuff gives it a little bit of extra sparkle and shine. I love wearing it with my rose gold watch!
7. Sugarfix by Baublebar Crystal Stud Earring Gift Set // Target // $15
This trio of earrings is the perfect accent to casual and dressy looks alike.
8. A New Day Cuffed Knit Glove // Target // $7.99
Never choose between frozen hands and being able to use your iPhone again.
9. Cable Knit Hat // H&M // $12.99
A cute hat is an absolute winter must if you live in a colder climate, and the pink pom pom detail on this beanie is just too adorable.
Stationary & Office
1. Sticker Book // Erin Condren // $15
Give yourself that much more motivation to keep your life organized with this super cute set of stickers!
2. Colorful Dual-Tip Markers // Erin Condren // $15
Perfect for taking your planner game to the next level (color coordination FTW) or unleashing your creative side.
3. May Designs Wall Calendar // Target // $12.99
I absolutely adore the geometric pattern on this wall calendar!
4. May Designs 2018 Planner // Target // $12.99
This weekly planner is large and in charge, which is perfect if you’ve got lots of appointments to keep track of! I also appreciate that each week has its own page for notes and a to-do list.
5. Makeup Print Note Cards // TJ Maxx // $7.99
Handwritten notes are one of those things I wish would come back in style.
6. Nate Berkus Sticky Note Dispenser // Target // $12.99
Post-its have never looked so stylish.
7. Nate Berkus Stapler // Target // $15.99
What better way to swank-ify your office space than with a gold stapler?
8. Lively Floral Weekly Desk Planner // Rifle Paper Co. // $12
If you need some inspiration to get organized, perhaps this floral desk pad is adorable enough to entice you.
9. LC Lauren Conrad Metallic Dot Tumbler // Kohls // $19.99
This polka-dotted tumbler would be perfect for keeping your pens and pencils organized.
Home & Decor
1. Ban.Do Lady of Leisure Water Bottle // Shopbop // $20
The most adorable workout buddy. And if florals aren’t your thing, Ban.Do also makes a ton of other equally girly water bottles to choose from!
2. Clay Art Stackable Mug // Target // $5.99
One of my personal favorite mugs from my collection!
3. Threshold Faux Fur Throw // Target // $34.99
Not only is this throw super chic, but it also is ridiculously cozy to cuddle under.
4. Marble Cutting Board // TJ Maxx // $14.99
For that friend that loves to play hostess (or if you want to subtly hint to someone to have more wine and cheese nights).
5. LC Lauren Conrad Cat Ears & Whiskers Trinket Tray // Kohls // $22
The perfect little catch-all for a cat lover!
6. Rose Gold Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker // Kohls // $20
Mix those margaritas in style.
7. Threshold Marble & Wood Coasters // Target // $11.99
Beautiful and heavy duty.
8. Pinky Up Shelby Teapot & Infuser Set // Nordstrom // $29
As a person that is both obsessed with tea and rose gold, this is basically the best thing ever.
9. Rifle Paper Co. Jardin de Paris Everyday Candle // Nordstrom // $28
No lie, this candle smells like a springtime paradise. And the floral pattern absolutely stole my heart.
10. Cathy’s Concepts Gold Dot Stemless Wine Glasses // Target // $50.99
Why settle for plain old wine glasses when you can have gold polka dotted ones?
1. Recover Gemstone iPhone Case // Nordstrom // $20
This colorful marble phone case is ridiculously Instagram worthy.
2. Mophie Portable Mini Powerstation Universal Battery // $29.99
Getting a portable battery to recharge my phone has been a total lifesaver for special events, and trips where taking lots of pictures leaves you running out of juice.
3. Moment Tele Lens // Moment // $99.99
Perhaps one of the coolest tech discoveries I made in 2017! These little lenses turn your cell phone camera into a mini DSLR.
4. Skinnydip Ocean Laptop Sleeve // Nordstrom // $40
If you or someone you know is obsessed with all things holo, you may need this in your life.
5. Skinnydip Sparkle iPad Air Folio // Nordstrom // $30
SO. MUCH. GLITTER. If you don’t own an iPad, they also make similarly patterned phone cases!
7. Rose Gold & Crystal Earbuds // Kate Spade // $40
These headphones sound as great as they look! They also come with their own mini dust jacket (just like one of her bags) that keeps them from getting tangled up in the bottom of your purse.
What girly goodness are you adding to your holiday wishlist?