This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click them and make a purchase, I can earn a small commission. This post is not sponsored, however some of the products mentioned were sent to me from the brand for free in exchange for my honest review.
If you’re in need of a little Holiday gifting inspiration you’ve come to the right place! Today I’ve put together a list of 15 awesome, stocking-friendly gifts that all cost $15 or less. Even if stockings aren’t your deal, these recommendations would also be perfect for a grab bag, Secret Santa, or part of a larger gift basket. You may also want to check out last year’s Girly Gift Guide for even more ideas. Happy shopping, beautiful!
- Treat your favorite skincare junkie to the Pacifica Skin Rehab After-Party Natural Fiber Sheet Mask Set ($14.99). They’ll get a variety of 5 vegan and cruelty-free masks to help keep dry winter skin at bay.
- Milani has a ton of adorable holiday kits to choose from this year, but my personal pick is the Amore Shine Liquid Lip Trio ($15). You get three full-sized glosses in a variety of perfectly holiday appropriate shades.
- Who wouldn’t want to jot their next list with these adorable Dayna Lee Collection Steal My Heart Pens ($9.99)?
- This L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Set($12) includes full sizes of my favorite drugstore mascara of the year (the original Voluminous Lash Paradise) as well as the lash primer from the same line.
- When it comes to holiday goodies, LUSH knows how to celebrate the season right. From bath bombs, to massage bars, there are tons of festive, delicious smelling treats that are perfect additions to any stockings. Some of my personal favorites are the Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Scrub($7.95), Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar($12.95), Golden Wonder Bath Bomb ($6.95), and the Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb($6.95)
- These Nails Inc. Nail Duos ($15) are an absolute steal, with two full-sized polishes for the price of one, and come in a ton of gorgeous color varieties.
- This adorable Sprinkled Donut Trinket Dish ($5.99) comes as a set of two, so if you decide to keep one for yourself, I totally won’t judge.
- What’s more cozy than curling up with a cup of hot tea on a cold winter night? The DavidsTea Top Tea Sachet Collection ($15) contains five sachets of each of three of their most popular tea flavors.
- This H&M Cable Knit Hat ($12.99) is the perfect marriage of functional and chic.
- Can you ever have too many lip balms? This Patchology Kiss Kiss Kit ($15) contains a full-sized Lip Service Gloss-to-Balm Treatment as well as a Flash Patch Hydrating Lip Gel to revive chapped winter lips.
- Treat a makeup lover in your life to this MODA Pro Bold Eye Kit ($14.99). These four brushes are perfect for taking your look to the next level.
- Anyone that enjoys journaling or list making will be all about this Erin Condren Hardbound Notebook ($12). You can choose from several different covers, as well as hard ruled or dot style (a la Bullet Journals) for the interior pages. The painted petals version is my personal favorite!
- These Pink Faux Fur Slipper Socks ($10) from Capelli New York are the epitome of cozy.
- Remember Runts candies? This TonyMoly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk ($10) smells EXACTLY like the banana ones. It’s also quick-absorbing, silky smooth, and looks pretty stinkin’ adorable in your purse.
- A Bijou Travel Candle ($9) is a perfect addition to any stocking. My personal year-round favorite scent is Claudette, although the new Ingrid fragrance for the holidays sounds amazing.